The young men will learn of the faithfulness of God in the life of a veterinarian who has, over his 20-year career, found himself working among a very small, highly skilled group of equine veterinarians.
Explained to the young men as a group will be some of the ways God has manifested Himself as Jehovah-jireh (my provider), how He has a plan for life (Jeremiah 29:11), how anxiety and fear have no place in the believers life, Philippians 4:6-7. Most importantly, the young men will be taught how seeking God first (Matthew 6:33), while allowing Him to live His life through them (Galatians 2:20) is the only successful path to be found.
Individually, those young men interested in learning more God’s faithfulness and horses will be encouraged to go onsite, and work alongside the equine veterinarian staff.
- Personal Testimony
- Outline the reality of God and the necessity of faith in Him
- Real life examples of His provision, omnipotence, omnipresence, love, grace, mercy and His discipline
- Define wisdom and locate its source
- Define our adversary, understand his tactics and how he is defeated
- Necessity of understanding our identity in Christ
- Work together
- Introduce quiet time and materials that have been useful in a meaningful walk with the Lord
Bible, Romans study, time management material, Lifetime Guarantee, Discovering God, etc.